Producer of UPVC profiles and plastic wrapping materials AKPLAST was founded in 1992 as a division of AKPA ALUMINIUM with production of plastic panel and window shades.
In 1993 AKPLAST has become an independent company through start of production of polyethylene wrapping and took its place in plastic industry
- In 1998 AKPLAST moved to its own production facility in Tuzla/Istanbul and renewed its machinery and increased it capacity as well as increased the variety of the products.
- -In 2004 it acquired ISO 9001-2000 quality certificate as well as TSE (Turkish Standardisation Institute).
- -In 2006 it has begin to produce UPVC door and window profiles as in the brands of APLAS,BLANCOPLAST and YESILPEN.
- In 2009 it started the production of plastic gaskets and 2014 COEX protective tapes.
- In 2020 AKPLAST invested in agriculture sector through production of greenhouse films as brand of APLAS GREENHOUSE FILMS. AKPLAST at its 11.000 mt2 production facility has 8,000 ton/year of PVC profile and 7,000 ton/year. It exports to more than 20 countries.
- To seeing our products take our stakeholders further not only us and support our national economy through export.
- Through continuous innovations and developments becoming one of “top of mind” brands in plastic sector.
- Provide quality of working environment for our employees and through continuous advancements in total quality and catch up with latest developments to serve our customers at best.